- Assassin's Creed III Remastered includes Assassin's Creed Liberation Remastered
- In addition, all solo DLCs from the original game "Benedict Arnold Missions", "Hidden Secrets" & "Tyranny of King Washington are included
- Play Assassin's Creed III with remastered visual improvements on new-gen platforms
- Experience the Assassin's Creed universe on the eve of the American Revolution. Play as Connor, who is the warrior son of a Native American mother and British father, to secure liberty of the nation
- Connor's story will allow you to explore unique environments: Boston, New York, The Frontier & Epic Naval missions
Ignite the revolution as the master assassin born of the beauty and the brutality of 18th century America. Assassin's Creed III has been remastered for the PlayStation4 systems, Xbox One and PC. Now featuring 4k & HDR on PS4 Pro, Xbox One X and PC, 1080p on PS4 and Xbox One, higher resolution textures, new lighting rendering system, in addition to several other graphical enhancements. Besides, based on player's feedback, gameplay mechanics has also been improved, with several features being revamped or tweaked. The year is 1775. The American colonies are about to revolt. You are Connor, an assassin who has sworn to secure liberty for his people and his nation. To do so, you will hunt your enemies across a staggeringly large, open, and realistic world. You will unleash your lethal skills in a violent quest that will take you from chaotic city streets to blood-soaked battlefields in the hostile American wilderness and beyond. You will meet legendary heroes of American history, and together you will conspire to annihilate those who threaten Liberty itself. In Assassin's Creed III Remastered you are Connor, the warrior son of a Native American mother and British father. As a bloody revolution draws ever nearer, your clan is threatened by a powerful group seeking to crush the American Revolution and control the thirteen colonies. Shocked into action by the devastation of your village, you pledge your life to the cause of freedom, and embark on a decades-long quest to achieve it.